It is widely used in mining ore crushing, high hardness rock material crushing, construction material crushing, cement plant, sand and stone plant, concrete mixing station, dry powder mortar, power plant desulfurization, quartz sand and so on
1.Large crushing ratio and high production efficiency.
2.The lamination is broken, and the particle size of the finished product is more uniform.
3.Low consumption of wearing parts and low operating cost.
4.The coarse and fine crushing can be realized only by replacing the fixed cone.
5.Advanced hydraulic technology realizes overload protection and hydraulic adjustment of the discharge port, which simplifies the structure of the crusher and reduces the weight.
6.Thin oil lubrication, reliable and advanced, improve service life.
7.Easy maintenance, convenient operation and use
There are three types of cone crusher
DMC Compound Cone crusher DMC
The compound cone crusher has four crushing chambers to choose from, which are coarse, medium, fine, and superfine. It can make the material to be crushed have a higher degree of fineness and a higher output. In addition, the composite cone crusher further enhances the lamination and crushing effect between the material particles, making the three-dimensional shape of the material more beautiful after
DCS/DCH Single Cylinder Hydraulic Cone Crusher DCS
1. High efficiency: The hydraulic cone crusher has supports at the upper and lower ends of the main shaft, which can withstand greater crushing force and greater stroke, and the special crushing cavity shape compatible with the lamination principle makes the machine more High crushing efficiency.
2. Large production capacity: The hydraulic cone crusher is designed with a perfect combination of crushing stroke, crushing speed and crushing cavity shape, so that the output of this machine is 35% higher than the output of the old spring cone crusher when the diameter of the large end of the moving cone is the same. ~60%.
3. High-quality stones: The hydraulic cone crusher adopts a unique crushing cavity shape and lamination crushing principle to produce a crushing effect between particles, so that the proportion of cubes in the finished product is significantly increased, the needle-shaped stones are reduced, and the particles The level is more uniform.
4. Medium-to-fine crushing of various cavity shapes can be realized only by replacing the fixed cone.
5. The hydraulic and lubrication system controlled by double insurance can ensure the overload protection of the machine and good bearing lubrication.
6. Easy to maintain: The cone crusher has a simple and compact structure, stable performance and not easy to malfunction. Maintenance is convenient and quick.
DHP Super Hydraulic Cone Crusher
1. Increase the eccentric moment and improve the processing capacity;
2. Speed up, increase power, improve crushing fineness;
3. Raise the moving cone selection center and optimize the cavity design;
4. Thicken the liner to extend the life;
5. The hydraulic motor replaces the hydraulic push rod device, and the fixed cone assembly is removed in 10 minutes;
6. High output and sub-ore content;
7. The key components are made of high-strength materials, appropriately increased in weight, and higher reliability.
How the cone crusher works
When working, the motor drives the eccentric sleeve to rotate through the V-belt, large belt wheel, transmission shaft, small bevel gear, and large bevel gear. The broken cone axis line is forced to rotate and vibrate under the force of the eccentric shaft sleeve, thereby breaking the wall surface from time to time. Close to and sometimes leave the surface of the rolling mortar wall, so that the material is continuously impacted, squeezed, bent and broken in the annular crushing cavity composed of the fixed cone and the moving cone.
1.Widely used in the Quarrying and Mining industries,
2.the DMC Crusher is the result of utilizing part of the World famous Symons Gyratory design, enhancing the crushing chamber to result in more crushing and less grinding action, and introducing a hydraulically operated cavity clearance system to clear blockages.
3.The machines are available in model sizes of 1000mm, 1160mm, 1300mm, 1380mm, 1650mm, and 1950mm.
4.All models are available to be fitted with crushing cavities of Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, or Coarse.
The site is not limited to the whole maintenance of the factory price purchase machine has a broad prospect, easy to maintain, strong adaptability, high efficiency and energy saving